4.04.2006

It truly does take a village...

Well, the Idea Village has given our magazine a quaint style-less glorified cubical for an office, so now, I only work from home when it makes sense. Actually, this is really fantastic. I can now meet clients in on office without dogs, dog hair, or dogs jumping and barking. Fantastic! It is also located in the CBD, which is about a 10 minute walk or 3 minute bike ride from home, depending on if I am wearing a skirt or pants...(that is, until I get a real girl's bike).

Idea Village is a group that helps creative and (ah-hem) talented entrepreneurs establish themselves in the crumbling city of New Orleans and beyond. They have put these "idea catchers" everywhere to remind us all to capture "the big idea". I have been enjoying the chance to work around some really smart people and their projects. It is good.

Plus, it makes me feel like a grown up. Posted by Picasa

No comments: