9.16.2005

In the unforgettable but often forgotten words of Steve Perry: "the wheel in the sky keeps turnin. i don't know where I'll be tomorrow"

WARNING!
I posted so much tonight that some of it has already been archived, so there are more pictures to see. Click on the archives for the most recent posts.

I also decided to post some drama free pictures. I hope this will lighten some hearts.

To be quite honest, this adventure has been well balanced by joy and distress. We have been forced into some very good spaces during our flight from a very bad one.

We have had time to visit with friends, family, and children. We have reconnected with friends and loved ones from everywhere. Katrina has given us no alternative but to realize the love that surrounds our lives.

The pictures I just posted scan the last month. It has come to my attention that I have seriously done some traveling over the last several weeks. I have been to Whales, Milwaukee, and Madison Wisconsin as well as Chicago, Tallahassee, St. Augustine, Sarasota, and Tampa. Here are some pics.

No comments: