7.18.2005

Oh yes he did girl!


This is perhaps no more shocking to anyone than it is to me, but Sean has asked me to be his wife, and I said yes.



This is both true and a test to see who is out there.

I know these are sub-par photos, but it is sort of late and I promised a picture by morning. Besides, I am having a bad hand day and I put some mosquito repellant on, that instantly ate off my nail polish.. Yeah, creepy. I do promise a better photo later. The ring is beautiful and featuring an appropriately non-traditional opal in a white gold setting with small diamonds around it.

We are very very happy! I feel like my heart might just explode. I am very much looking forward to our journey, I suspect that laughter and love will be abundant.

Please send us your blessings and love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You fucking go girl!!!!!!!!!
Sean is a great guy and I am so
happy for you both.

Anonymous said...

Let Love Rule!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxox MOM
The ring is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been reading the articles and comments regarding the house situation. My advice is to keep at it and stay on them until something is done. Perhaps Uncle Maurice could make a personal appearance at your hearing to give you a little more credibility. It never hurts to have a "suit" in your corner.
Beautiful ring. Opals were always my favorite. I'm really happy for both of you. And yes, Jacqui, you'll have lots of love and laughter from your man. His sense of humor is second to none and he is a loving soul. We're all happy for you and excited about adding you to the family. The crowd is getting so large but that's what makes it fun.
Love to you both, Mom